thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Update on Project Baby B

I got an e-mail from my friend Andrea yesterday letting me know that Daniel & Lyndsie are in the process of adopting a baby boy!  The original intent of the fundraiser for them was to help with the adoption costs; however, since those things are falling into place Andrea said I could remove my donation.  Having 3 kids of my own, I know that babies aren't cheap!  It costs a lot to provide for a child so I told Andrea, I'd love to keep my item available so whatever funds are raised can go towards inevitable expenses that come with babies.  All of the other sponsors requested to keep their items available as well!  The fundraiser is open until June 10th so there is still time to help this wonderful family.  Click on the link to be directed to Andrea's blog where you can read more.  Thanks!

Update on Project Baby B

No comments:

Post a Comment