thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/

Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

Project Baby B with The Worley House

I told you guys a few days ago about the awesome opportunity I was given to help a very deserving couple reach their dreams of adoption.  Daniel & Lyndsie's story touched my heart so much I knew I had to be a part of this.  Jeremy & I have been very blessed with 3 children of our own and love being parents.  My heart aches for those who long to be parents but have not had the privilege.  I'm not sure what is in store for The Booker's future, but I hope with our help, parenthood is on the way.  Check out my friend Andrea's blog to see how you can help.The Worley House.  For every $10 donated you get 1 entry towards winning all the fabulous items listed on Andrea's blog.  One of which is my own Hot Lips Oven Mitt & Apron


Thanks for stopping by and have a VERY Blessed Day!

~Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment