thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Zoan's Butterfly Birthday Party


So....There's this new thing I'm a little addicted to.  It's Pinterest.  If you haven't heard of it, but you're one of those people who hear of something new and immediately google it or do whatever you can to find out what it is, just know, You Have Been Warned!  It's dangerous!  It's like clipping pictures from magazines and filing them away, only with easier access and less clutter.

For Zoan's 5th Birthday, I used Pinterest to help me gather ideas.  There were so many good ideas!  I enjoyed being able to plan things out months in advance and have a place to collect my plans without a lot of paper clutter plus it was easy to access.  Zoan loved it all and afterward told me it was "The best day ever!"  I'm so glad it's easy to make her feel that way right now.  Here are some of my own pics from the day.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment