thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

Chazaq has worn an Amber Teething Necklace since he was about 6 months old.  He currently has 6 teeth and he seems to have done pretty well with it.  My most clear observation is a marked reduction in drool.  Plus it just looks super cute!

















I got one of these for a mommy friend of mine.  I need to get another for myself.  I like to wear jewelry, but I don't like my children breaking it or gnawing on my nice pearls.  This is a great solution for this season in my life!















And every mommy needs a bangle to go with her necklace!
















Neither of my girls were much into loveys.  Chazaq got a great little Tigger security blanket when he was born and he HAS to have it to sleep.  It's not easy to find a replacement.  My nieces have Douglas Blankets (not the exact one featured below, there are lots of options)-the bonus with these-you can always order a replacement easily.  Trust me, that is a BIG Bonus!
















In the search for the perfect sippy cup we have tried many.  Most have been found lacking in the spill proof department.   Over the last 6 years, the ones we have kept returning to are the Gerber Fun Grips.  they have stood the test of time and have been the ones we have used for the Z girls and have returned to again for Chazaq.   They are the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment