thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things

As a mom, I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier and to do things more quickly and efficiently.  If at all possible, I like to be a little greener, too!  Here are some things that help me do just that.

I LOVE my Wrapsody baby wrap.  It makes being the mother of 3 a piece of cake.  I have done so many things while wearing my little one.  Vacuuming, ironing, moping, taking a walk around the neighborhood, grocery shopping, cooking dinner, playing drums at church, gardening, the possibilities are limitless!

A must have for anyone with a baby in the house is Gripe Water.  It calms a colicky baby, relieves hiccups, and for my little one who sometimes gets a little cranky and just needs to relax a little, it seems to be just the thing to get him to calm down enough so he can nurse.

I'm also very in like with my Udder Cover.  It is just the thing for nursing discretely when company is over or when I'm in public.

 I love anything made by Burt's Bees.  I get a little scared of all the chemicals so many cosmetics contain.  I like knowing that what I'm putting on my skin is natural and pure.

Hylands Teething Tablets.  They are great for when the teeth start coming in.

Probiotics... If you're not taking some kind, just find one.  Your immune system and digestive tract will thank you!

Mother's Milk Tea...Tastes great and helps with milk production.

I'm a big fan of having the right tools for whatever job you need to do.  It may mean more of an investment initially, but if you can buy quality, you won't have to buy quantity.  It may seem a little old fashioned, but the best gifts I've received are my vacuum, my iron, and my washer/dryer.  Research what your needs are and what will work best for you, then look for a bargain.  Never pay full price for anything!  These things obviously didn't come as gifts for one occasion, but over the 10 years we've been married, we've accumulated these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment